HOW TO REGISTER
Please note our registrations are divided in two types: TUITION and SUPPLIES FEES for payment purposes.
- TUITION FEE: Payable to The City of Coral Springs at their location (link on selected course page).
- SUPPLIES FEE: Payable to Code Explorers (link on selected course page). If you DO have an account with us, please LOGIN here.
REFUNDS AND TRANSFERS
- Please note there are no refunds for programs.
- No schedule changes after program starts.
- Code Explorers reserves the right to cancel courses due to low enrollment, emergencies or other extenuating circumstances.
- You will be notified if this occurs and sent a refund within 10 - 15 working days.
- Our programs work in a collaborative environment. We have a zero tolerance policy for bullying and aggresive behaviors that can harm the student or others in the program. Please see our complete guidelines in our FAQ section.
- All payments are due the FRIDAY before class start date. Students may be dismissed from a course and/or program for non-payment of all fees.
- Please do not send your child to class if the child is sick, running a fever or has a contagious illness. Be considerate to others.
- Parents/guardians will be called if the student becomes ill during programs.
- Our release forms are electronic and part of your registrations. You will not be able to register unless all terms are accepted.